We all have one. Your go to person, your wing girl, your bestie.
You know them so well, but come holiday time, can’t figure out what to buy them, sound familiar?
I am here to help. The 2nd part of our Ultimate Gift Guide is all about your bestie- or besties in your life. (if you need some other gift ideas- click here to get the other gift guides we are creating this year)
We made it easy for you to purchase the item- if you want as well! Just click on their link- and BOOM- your shopping is done.
Hope your besties love them as much as we do!
1. This gift will make your bestie’s day! Send her a gift card to get her shopping fix through a personal shopper at Stitch Fix. It is fun and easy way to shop! Click here to buy them a gift card to get started! (they will love you for it, I promise)
2. This adorable print from Amanda Catherine Designs always reminds me of Saturday mornings with my girlfriends. Bestie’s love mimosa’s.
3. All you need in 2015 to be organized is this Erin Condren life planner. When I say this keeps my life in order- I am not lying. Best. Thing. Ever. Click here to get one for the unorganized in your life (or organized) either way, they will thank you for it.
4. Rebecca Minkoff says it best with this tiny pouch from Nordstrom’s. #bestie.
6. Start their day with the coffee mug that says it all from Jessica Designs.
8. We all need an awesome tote bag. Hello Apparel tote is great for grocery shopping, farmers markets, and so much more.
Hope this gift guide helps ladies! Now go buy your bestie something fun for the holidays!
CHEERS AND LOVE,
Author: Nicole Mildren
Nicole Mildren is the author of Champagne To Crayons, first time mom, and celebrates motherhood in the best way she knows how; by remembering she is just not a mom. Owning her own business, and Marketing Director of the Pittsburgh MomCon helps her stay sane in the world of motherhood.